Thursday, June 19, 2008

Help A Reporter Out!


Someone sent me Peter Shankman's website - HARO - Help a reporter out. It's a place to answer queries from reporters/writers on many subjects - because we're all an expert on something. I get 3 emails a day and am just WAITING for someone to request an 'expert' on people whose dead mother still inspires them on a daily basis..... (me! me! Call on me!)


I've seen some really interesting requests. Here's a sample from one of my emails today:


) What Not to Wear to Work

2) Gym Wars!

3) Natural Gas Fitted Power Plants

4) Love you, hate your job

5) Notable Latinas for new Magazine

6) Tokyo Sex Phone Operator (not kidding.)


An explanation of each request follows. Sign up on his website - he's funny and pithy - my kind of guy! And who knows, if you're a Tokyo Sex Phone Operator here's your chance for a little fame on your 'expertise!' (Dead Rita would be shocked!)


No comments: