Friday, July 18, 2008

Sign up for notice on book!



So I've owned the website DeadRitasWisdom.com for sometime. But the homepage was just a placemarker from godaddy.com Kinda ugly. And definitely not Dead Rita's style.

But no more! Da-Da-Da-(provide your own crescendo here) DAAAAAA! Website is LIVE - which means take a look and SIGN UP to receive early notice when the book will be available for sale. (not selling your name or any nasty thing like that - just pure notification when available).
You say your name is RITA??! LUCKY YOU! You'll receive a free copy if you're one of the first 500! Nice huh? Dead Rita would like that. (She was very generous.)

No pressure. No hook. Just letting me know you were serious when you told me "I can't wait for this book!" Be the first on your block to own it! When you say? Not sure, I say! But the suspense is building....

Click here to go to the website: http://deadritaswisdom.com/ How exciting is this!

No comments: