Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big Sister is Watching


Huh. So I get a google alert on the Arianna Huffington's blog The Huffington Post website that there is the 'Victoria Trabosh Campaign and Donations' Page. Huh. ( I think again). Who's raising money for me, and what campaign am I in?!

Really, I am so dumb sometimes. I go to the The Huffington Post FUNDRACE 2008 and there I am with my contribution that I've given to a presidential candidate. (contributions over $200 show – with the street you live on, the candidate(s) you've given to and the amount.) While I realize political contributions aren't private, this is interesting to me. They show that my zip code has given over $100,000 in the primaries.

I am stunned at the amount of money we spend to get people elected. And as hard as people work to make money, so much of it is wasted by the candidates and their staffs. The business of their business, electing their candidate, is often a poorly run business. I'm just saying.

Too bad I wasn't right in the first place. That there was a Victoria Trabosh candidate…..I would have supported her!

No comments: