Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get Fit for the Journey




I've loved this man since the day he was born. He's my brother (and he AIN'T heavy!) Today I had the chance to listen to Dan on a conference call about fitness. He's been seriously working out for 30+ years. He's 45, looks 35, and has a passion for keeping people healthy like few people I've ever met.


On this call I listened to give him feedback on how he could improve his message. I'm a really tough coach, extremely hard on family, and he wasn't crazy about me listening in. But he gave me the call in number – too late!!


I was not expecting to be impressed. And I wasn't. I was bowled over!! He was amazing! As a Fitness Coach he walks/runs/squats his talk. It's wonderful to listen to someone speak of their passion in a way that there is no doubt that they're doing what they were meant to do. That's Dan. He is The MAN. He coaches in person and on the phone. I recommend him for your fitness needs. And don't wonder if this is a nepotism thing. I'm doing it in spite of the fact that we're related.


His website: www.fitnessintraining.com/ and yes, that's him in the picture. Wonderful job Dan – I wish you continued success – you've earned it and you deserve it. Dead Rita would be SO proud!!


Much love, your big Sister, Vic

No comments: